The REME HALO® by RGF® is the next generation of IAQ technology. RGF® has redesigned their REME HVAC unit with higher Ionized Hydro-peroxide output, which gives faster kill rates for microbials in the air as well as on surfaces. Also, this higher output drops more particulate from the air bringing relief to those who suffer from allergies and other respiratory issues.
Quick Release Feature
The REME HALO® now features a quick
release design for easy removal of the housing
to allow easy replacement of the REME cell.
The REME HALO® incorporates an adjustable
shroud, which allows the customization of the
The REME HALO® by RGF® is designed to eliminate sick building syndrome risks by reducing odors, air pollutants, VOCs (chemical odors), smoke, mold, bacteria and viruses. The REME HALO® units are easily mounted into air conditioning and heating systems air ducts where most sick building problems start. When the HVAC system is in operation, the REME HALO® unit creates an Advanced Oxidation Plasma consisting of Ionized Hydro-peroxides, Super oxide ions and Hydroxide ions. All are friendly oxidizers. By friendly oxidizers, we mean oxidizers that revert back to oxygen and hydrogen after the oxidation of the pollutant.
The award winning REME HALO® whole home in-duct air purifier is the next generation of indoor air quality (IAQ) technology and capable of purifying every cubic inch of air that your central air conditioning system reaches. Designed to eliminate sick building syndrome risks by reducing odors and air pollutants, the REME HALO® whole home in-duct air purifier is the best solution for whole house and building air purification.
Invented to recreate nature’s process of purifying the air, it’s like bringing fresh outdoor air inside without ever having to open your windows. And it’s effective against all three categories of indoor air pollutants: Particulates, Microbial and Gases.
You can now reduce common allergy triggers from particulates such as pollen, mold spores, dander and dust. Thoroughly tested on airborne and surface bacteria & viruses, such as MRSA, e-coli, and Norwalk, to name a few. Say goodbye to odors from cooking, pets, dirty socks, diaper pails, and musty rooms.
How it works:
The REME HALO® in-duct air purifier utilizes RGF’s proprietary Reflective Electro Magnetic Energy technology. Installed into the supply plenum of your existing air conditioning or heating system air ducts, the REME HALO® in-duct air purifier produces Hydro-Peroxide plasma that is distributed through the air handler, through the duct system and into the conditioned living space. Unlike passive air technologies, which need pollutants to pass through the unit for purification or filtration, the REME HALO® in-duct air purifier sweeps through your home actively purifying pollutants at the source. In addition, the charged plasma induces particles to coagulate or stick together making them bigger and easier for your filter to catch. Hydroperoxides occur naturally in the earth’s atmosphere and are part of nature’s process of cleaning the air.
Click here to learn more about the natural cleaning powers of hydroperoxides.
The redesigned and improved REME HALO® whole home in-duct HVAC unit features higher ionized hydroperoxide output, which gives faster kill rates for microbial contaminants in the air as well as on surfaces. This higher output also drops more particulates from the air, bringing relief to those who suffer from allergies and other respiratory issues. Now with quick release features for the cell and housing for faster cell replacement and an adjustable shroud for customization of the advanced oxidation plasma output.
Note: It is recommended these units be installed by a licensed electrician or HVAC professional.
• Dual ionizers to reduce airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores)
• Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses
• REME® reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet.
• New zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces
• Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, the REME HALO® provides whole home and building purification.
• Easily integrated with your existing HVAC system. The unit doesn’t take away living space and operates silently.
• Two (2) quick release features for easy, no tool, cell replacement
• Incorporates an adjustable shroud around the REME® cell, which allows customization of the advanced oxidation plasma output.
• U.S. Military approved for mold reduction in field hospitals.
• U.S. and International Hospital approval for the fight against infectious diseases: 99% reduction of Staph (MRSA).
• Major U.S. city school reports 20% reduction in absenteeism.
• Tested and approved by the Chinese Government for protection against the deadly SARS virus.
• Approved by the USDA, FSIS, and FDA for use in food processing plants. Employed to reduce microbial contamination of food being processed.
• Cruise lines use it as a safety measure against Norwalk Virus outbreaks.
The REME HALO® can be installed in a wide variety of residential, commercial and industrial applications where a ducted HVAC system exists. Here are some examples:
• Single family homes, apartments, condos
• In hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and doctor’s offices
• Schools, daycare centers, colleges and universities
• Fitness centers, locker rooms, athletic facilities
• Office buildings
• Veterinary clinics, animal hospitals, kennels,
• Hotels, motels, and resorts.
• Food processing and manufacturing plants/facilities
• Restaurants, diners, and bars